Just a Wish

Found you deep within the pages
Tracing lines into the spaces Everywhere that you fly I will follow you When I look up at the sky with you I see the stars like dreamers do Shining with a hope that I have never known But with you I start to believe
Just a wish in your heart And anything can happen A simple wish can find you Anywhere you are Just a wish on a star Can hold the ever after And it all begins With just a wish In every picture, every story told In every breath I feel your heart unfold A new horizon waits before us, anywhere we wanna go And if we ever fall and lose our way Tomorrow brings a brand new day And like a thousand suns, we rise, to chase the night And once again I can see Just a wish in your heart And anything can happen A simple wish can find you Anywhere you are Just a wish on a star Can hold the ever after And it all begins With just a wish And I don't know where this road will lead But my heart is singing like a symphony ‘Cause I feel you walking here with me Just a wish in your heart And anything can happen A simple wish can find you Anywhere you are Just a wish on a star, a little wish in your heart A simple wish is gonna find you Anywhere you are Just a wish in your heart And anything can happen A simple wish can find you Anywhere you are Just a wish on a star Can hold the ever after And it all begins With just a wish

Comments

Popular Posts